What We Do
We have invested heavily in technology and continue to update our systems to ensure they always work efficiently.
Who we are
Avionictech is a leading solutions provider of aftermarket supply-chain management services for the aerospace and defense industries.
We are one of the world's largest providers of new aviation parts and related aftermarket operations, Avionictech markets and distributes products for more than 235 manufacturers and offers approximately 2,000,000 catalog items from 40 customer service centers located in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Avionictech provides maintenance for aviation batteries, wheels and brakes, as well as hose assembly, kitting and paint-mixing services. The company also offers a complete set of supply chain and logistics services, including order processing, stocking and fulfillment, automated inventory management, and reverse logistics to OEMs and customers....
Work smarter with our business company
Our website‚ www.avionictech.com‚ and our customer service centers were designed to make it easier for our customers to do business in the way they want to.
Our entire business is organized to be flexible and responsive to customers’ needs. We continuously look for opportunities to improve the way we do things to serve them more effectively. We are innovative in many ways: our leading technology solutions‚ our one-of-a-kind customer service center network‚ our product repair services‚ our product and maintenance training programs (SuperSeminars)‚ our highly-trained and friendly sales and customer service people‚ our continuously growing market basket of products‚ and our frequent promotional programs.More
- We are here to serve you.
- We are experts at helping you find the parts you need as quickly as possible – even if we don’t have it.
- We understand you have a business to run.
- And as your partner‚ we want to help you do that as efficiently as possible.
- We understand that technology is a tool that can make life a lot easier for all of us.
- So we’ve invested heavily in systems that help us track just how much inventory we have – real time‚ by location – and share that information with you‚ the customer.
- We want our systems to simply enable us to satisfy all of your requirements each time.
- We know that a one–size–fits–all approach to business usually doesn’t work. That’s why we develop solutions specifically designed to meet the needs of our customers.